Physiotherapist – Band 6
Ref No: Phyman
Date posted: 24/12/15
Daytime Healthcare is currently looking to recruit a band 6 Physiotherapist to undertake assignments for our client in the Manchester area. This is an opportunity for a permanent role within an outstanding company.
Job Description: This contract is for a MSK Physiotherapists to work in a growing fast paced company. Our client are looking for a dynamic, self motivated Senior Physiotherapist with a passion to deliver effective evidence based care to our clients. The MSK service currently includes physiotherapists, osteopaths, chiropractors, MSK podiatrist and Sports and Exercise Medicine consultants. Our multi-disciplinary team works closely together and is delivered from 6 health clinics.
- You will have a BSc in Physiotherapy or equivalent and be registered with CSP and the Health and Care Professions Council.
- Fit our ethos of evidence based practice; you’ll be able to show substantial further professional training and continual professional development, demonstrating a desire to develop as a practitioner. You will have excellent manual therapy skills and be able to clinical reason there appropriate use in treatment.
- In order to provide effective patient centered care you will need to be a confident communicator, enabling you to engage successfully with the general public and other healthcare professionals.
- You will have excellent time management and organisational skills allowing you to prioritize your varied caseload effectively.
- You must have access to your own transport.If you are interested in
- Be HCPC registered.
- Have 3 years post graduation Physiotherapy experience.
- Wants to learn and keen to continue CPD
- Must have vehicle or willing to travel
- Earn a highly competitive annual salary.
- Great job benefits including pension scheme and private healthcare.
- Generous holiday and leave arrangements
- In-house CPD training